Recent studies suggest eastern Iowa residents suffer from a condition referred to as Dullitis - "an affective disorder brought on by chronic boredom and lack of fun". According the the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of the Enological Foundation, the most "effective treatment option for those suffering from Dullitis is a four-pronged therapeutic treatment plan: 1) attend an upcoming Fireside Winery event, 2) enjoy a glass of wine, 3) listen to live music, and 4) savor delicious food.
FRIDAY NIGHT LIVE MUSIC - Rain or Shine!
Every Friday night (7-10pm) through the end of September Fireside Winery offers up an array of local, live music for your enjoyment. Here is a sample:
- June 17th - Dogs on Skiis
- June 24th - Silver Wings
- July 1st - Mid-Life Crisis
- July 8th - Silver Wings
- July 15th - Dogs on Skiis
- July 22nd - A.C.E. Band
- July 29th - Damon Dotson & Brad Meyers
SUNDAY AFTERNOON LIVE MUSIC - Rain or Shine!
Every Sunday afternoon (2-5pm) through the month of October we offer a wonderful selection of local musicians. Here is an upcoming list:
- June 19th - Steven Kristopher
- June 26th - Billy Heller
- July 3rd - Two Fold
- July 10th - Jasmine
- July 17th - Billy Heller
- July 24th - Past Masters
- July 31 - Billy Heller
SPECIAL EVENTS - Rain or Shine!
In addition to our regularly scheduled Friday Night and Sunday Afternoon events we periodically offer extra-special events. In upcoming blog postings we'll provide additional detail but for now, here is a sample of our special events - save these dates!
- Saturday, June 25th - Ladies Night: Rock'n to the 80's
- Saturday, July 16th - Topical Iowan Night, featuring Cedar Island Band; and Millstream beer
- Saturday, July 23rd - Dinner Theatre: Love Letters *reservations required
- Saturday, July 28th - Dinner Theatre: Love Letters *reservations required
- Sunday, September 4th - Labor Day Live: live music from 3-10pm
- Saturday, September 24th - Harvest Party and Hog Roast
Please share Fireside Winery with your friends! Thank you.